Above: Looking up Goldstream Valley. (Alaska Digital Archives, Alaska State Library, the University of Alaska Archives)
Join us and help continue our mission of education, advocacy and preservation. Join the Society as a dues-paying member and, if you have time, volunteer.
Become an historical ambassador for a small annual fee.
Memberships are by calendar year beginning January 1. You may begin a new membership, renew a membership or give the gift of a membership on the membership form.
- Student – $15
- Individual – $25
- Family – $40
- Non-profit organization – $50
- Business – $250
You have two ways to join the Society. You can complete the order form below and make your purchase securely via PayPal.
Or, download and complete our membership form and mail with a check to: Tanana-Yukon Historical Society, PO Box 71336, Fairbanks, AK 99707-1336.
TYHS is a 510(c)(3) organization. All membership dues and donations are fully tax deductible to the extent of the law. Contact your tax preparer for further information.
Since 1958, TYHS has survived and thrived because of its members and volunteers. If you have time, here are some of the ways you can help:
- Serve as a board member
- Volunteer as a seasonal docent at the Wickersham House Museum at Pioneer Park
- Help with our annual membership drives
- Help staff events like Museums Day and Wickersham Day.
- Grant writing
- Research and edit materials for publication and fundraising
- Clerical assistance (answering correspondence, data entry, filing, etc.)
- Become an advocate for local history and preservation
Please complete the short form below, or give us a call at 907-456-8947. We look forward to working with you.